- Group Websites
Ramky Infrastructure Limited
Ramky Infrastructure Limited (Ramky Infra) is an integrated construction, infrastructure development and management company in India. Since commencement of business in 1994, the company has delivered a range of construction and infrastructure projects in various sectors such as water, wastewater, transportation, irrigation, industrial construction, parks (including SEZs), power transmission, power distribution, residential, commercial and retail property. Read More
- Ramky Infrastructure Ltd. has released the Annual Report for the Financial Year 2013-2014
- Shri Kamlesh Shivji Vikamsey has resigned as non executive chairman of the company due to his elevation as chairperson of audit advisory committee of United Nations development programme, New York effective from 20 June 2014
- Shri A.Ayodhya Rami Reddy was appointed as Executive Chairman of the company on the recommendations of nomination and remuneration committee on 20 June 2014.
- Ramky Infra posted a consolidated Q1 FY14 net sales of Rs. 699.45 crore
- Ramky Infrastructure Limited FY 12-13 Consolidated Revenues Stood at 3773.55 Cf PAT at 151.26 Cr.
Construction Business RIL operates in construction business and undertakes projects in water and waste water projects, irrigation, industrial construction, transportation...
Developer Business Our developer business is an extension of our operations and competencies in the construction businesses.
RIL is fully geared to take on the challenge of establishing...
Corporate Social Responsibility
Ramky Infra strives to uphold its commitment to do business with excellence. Since 1994, Ramky Infra has maintained a strong tradition of returning wealth to society by contributing to various social causes. We have established special CSR wing, Ramky Foundation, for addressing the social needs...